The firm has a dedicated team of Advocates with wealth of experience in areas of civil, commercial, criminal, environmental and constitutional law.
Our managing partner, Wilson K. Kalya is also a highly trained and skilled arbitrator who has arbitrated several disputes to their finality and to the mutual satisfaction of the parties.
We practice in the Supreme Court, Court of Appeal, the High Court, Subordinate Courts, the Tribunals, Quasi-Judicial Tribunals and other fora where there is need for advocacy and litigation on behalf of our clients. We have over 1500 litigation matters of which 60% are in the subordinate courts, 38% in the High Court and 2% in the court of Appeal. Our success rate in contentious matters is high.
The range of services we offer include:
- Land disputes
- Succession and inheritance disputes
- Employment and Labour law disputes
- Banking and finance disputes,
- Intellectual property actions
- Contract and Property disputes
- Tort Claims
- Professional negligence claims
- Insurance claims
- Tax law and other general commercial areas
2nd Floor, Sakong House
PCEA Gardens, Unit A1
+254 714 491 413