We have over 30 years’ experience in advising on all aspects of conveyancing and real estate. We have represented both individual and corporate clients including tier-1 banks in a diverse range of conveyancing transactions.
Our firm provides key representation and advice on the sale, purchase and leasing of property, land lord tenant matters and property management.
Some of our expertise is in the following areas:
- Working with borrowers, guarantors and borrowers on project loans and financing.
- Litigating on adverse possession, illegal and fraudulent transfers and charges.
- Advising clients on land use and planning.
- Preparation and negotiating property contracts and transfers.
- Preparation of charges, discharge of charges, leases, transfers and other instruments of conveyance.
- Processing of titles.
- Subdivision and amalgamation
- Landlord-tenancy matters
- Application for and lodging caveats, cautions and prohibitions.
- Generally advising client on all aspects of land and property law.
- Obtaining necessary consents for land transactions and development
2nd Floor, Sakong House
PCEA Gardens, Unit A1
+254 714 491 413